Episode 35: The Mission
Join Host Tim Shephard and Panel Pros Colin Hyde and Rob Baker as they discuss vintage topics and answer your questions.
- Listener question: Painting bathroom fixtures
- Listener question: Polishers in Michigan
- Listener question: Crime to paint an Airstream?
- Listener question: ’65 Caravel questions
- Listener question: Brakes on a ’63 Bambi
- Ambassador Update
- Grey tank mounted
- Keep right
- Bathroom plumbed with SeaTech fittings
- City water inlet installed
- They ALL leak!
- Wires, wires, everywhere
- Peacocks vs. Free Wifi
- Lifeline AGM battery from Best Converter
- Vintage Trailer Supply windows seals
- What’s a jalousie window?
- Listener question: What to do with a ’53 Flying Cloud?
- Sure…. I’ll do it!
- Rusted solid!
- Tire troubles
- Ronny to the rescue!
- The real adventure begins
- Sparks everywhere
- There’s the tire, and the wheel, and the hub…!
- Won’t tow again without safety skids
- Hunt for new bearings on a Sunday
- Send in the Pro’s
- The point system, Rob’s the two-time loser
- We’re in trouble
- 5 year old and wheel grease
- 1953 spare tire, jewel of the day
- Thanks to NY State Troopers
- I’ve always wanted my own Airstream
Thanks to the Trailer Park Troubadours for our theme music.
Running Time: 67:31
Release Date: 01-04-07