- Power Bank: built-in 6000mAh battery, more power, more fun
- Portable Travel Router: instantly convert wired network into Wi-Fi (AP,Router,Bridge), create your own personal network
- Personal Cloud: sharing files or streaming movies with your friends in attached USB storage devices via self-generated Wi-Fi
- Portable Size: slightly larger than a chocolate bar and weights only 4.8 oz
- Package contents: HooToo® Tripmate(HT-TM01) , USB cable, User Manual, 1 year HooToo warranty.
HooToo HT-TM01 TripMate Power Bank, Portable Router & NAS Server
Always have backup power with you, TripMate is your reliable wingman and is equipped with a 6000mAh lithium-ion battery to recharge your smart phones 2-3 times.
One chocolate bar sized travel router with 3 different router modes：
1. AP Mode – Stuck with a net cable? Turn it into useable Wi-Fi for your smartphone and tablets.
2. Bridge Mode -Never pay for multiple network connections, use TripMate to connect and share connections.
3. Router Mode – When connected to a DSL or cable modem, it becomes a regular router.
Create your own private, secure sharing network at home, office, party, beach and everywhere you go, sharing your favorite music / video/ photos from USB storage to your connections.
Cannot get onto a local network? Connect Google Chromecast to your TripMate directly, and play videos and music on your connected USB storage through Chromecast to the big screen.
Easy to control-TripMate APP
Available for FREE from Apple App Store and Google Play. Use the TripMate App to change network settings, browse content from NAS storage, and move files between devices.
TripMate is Powerful, BUT:
– Cannot bridge an iPhone hotspot
– Cannot be used for IP camera FTP path
– Cannot work as a proxy server
– The Ethernet port can only be used as a WAN input port
– No app for Windows Phone OS
– supports NTFS/FAT16/FAT32 formatted disk